Here’s the deal. People have called my last post: “A series of words”, “Somewhat coherent”, and “Available on the Internet.” That’s right, it’s one of my most popular ever. It even garnered over zero comments! So I’d be crazy not to produce a sequel. And now, your wait is over…
Top Ten Musical Questions – Asked and Answered, Part II
11. “How many roads must a man walk down?” Fourteen.
10. “Have you ever seen the rain?” Of course. Haven’t you?
9. “Is it me you’re looking for?” Actually…no. I was looking for Susan. Is she home?
8. “You down with OPP?” More or less.
7. “What would you think if I sang out of tune?” Don’t worry, I wouldn’t think poorly of you. I’m well aware of the fact that singing in tune is no easy task. Don’t beat yourself up, buddy.
6. “Do you know the way to San Jose?”
5. “Why are there so many songs about rainbows?” There aren’t. This is the only one I can think of. Oh, Somewhere Over the Rainbow. Fine. There are two songs about rainbows. That’s not very many.
4. “Isn’t it ironic?” No. Not a single one of your examples is ironic.
3. “What’s new pussycat?” This fabulous flea collar for one. Thanks for noticing.
2. “How can you have any pudding if you don’t eat your meat?” Easy. You just eat the pudding. It’s okay. You’re with friends. No one’s going to judge you. We don’t care how much meat you ate, if any. Enjoy your pudding.
1. “Where have all the flowers gone?” They’re probably with the cowboys.